Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Kiloamperes
Pack A:20kg/ Metal Barrel
Pack B:20KG Plastic Barrel
Pack C:Based on the amount of B agent A
Delivery Time:Ten days after receipt of advance payment
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 2 Ton/Tons per Day
Coating Method: Dip And Spray Coating
Specific Gravity: 1.30-1.40 (spray Coating )
Viscosity: According To Operating Demand
Operating Temperature: 22±2℃
JH-9610is made up of three packs: A,B and C;
Pack A: It is silver gray slurry that mainly chemically combined with super fine flake Zn, super fine flake Al and organic additive.
Pack B: It is water solution that mainly combined with corrosion protecion additive, particular regulator water solution etc.
Pack C: It is the tackifier of the coating which mainly made up of cellulose white or yellowish powder.
1. Chrome free;
2. Good surface finish performance,high anti-corrosion,low friction coefficient;
3. No hydrogen brittleness,no pickling process;
4. Good heat resistance;
5. Good SST hours ,anti-aging cycle is long, can coat more products under the same process conditions.
1. Mix Ratio
Pack A: Pack B: Pack C=1:1: X(according to different viscosity demand )
2. Before Mixture, Keep weighted A&B into the water bath at 25±2℃ , then stir A to make metal slurry disperse uniformly by frequency mixer ,after A is fully evenly dispersed, reduce the agitating speed to 60r/min, and add B.
3. Add B to the stirring A slowly.
4. Stir the mixture about 1~2 hours after B added, then add C. C should be powdered if lump exist.(The barrel temperature should not be lower than 20℃, otherwise C will not be dissolved sufficiently .)Then stir 10~12 hours alowly and continuously.
1. Other chemicals such as any kinds of acid, alkali salt can not be mixed into coating, for these can activate Zn & Al plate to aging the coating.
2. Avoid irradiation of sunshine and ultraviolet ray for long time when operating, otherwise it will accelerate aging or polymerization of the coating .
3. It is very important to control the temperature of coating. If the temperature of coating changes when operating, it will effect the viscosity, then effec the coating quatity on workpiece. So the relations among temperature,viscosity and spinning process shoud be controlled well when coating.
4. The viscosity will be different if coating method is different. Choose low data if spray coating,and choose high data if dip spin coating.
|2||Coating method||Diping & Spraying|
|4||Specific gravity||1.45±0.1(Spray Coating)|