Minimum Order Quantity:100 Kilograms
Pack A:16kg/ Metal Barrel
Pack B:24KG Plastic Barrel
Pack C:Based on the amount of B agent A
Delivery Time: Ten days after receipt of advance payment
Supply Ability: 2 Tons per Day
Coating Method: Dip Spin & Spray
Specific Gravity: 1.33±0.05( Spraying)1.33±0.05(dip-spin Coating)
Viscosity: According To Operating Demand.
Operating Temperature: 20±2℃
JH-9382 is made up of three packs: A,B and C;
Pack A: It is silver gray slurry that mainly chemically combined with super fine flake Zn, super fine flake Al and organic additive.
Pack B: It is water solution that mainly combined with corrosion protecion additive, particular regulator water solution etc.
Pack C: It is the tackifier of the coating which mainly made up of cellulose white or yellowish powder.
The film is silver white, good surface finish, high corrosion resistance, good coating.
1. Mix Ratio
Pack A:16.0 kg
Pack B:24.0 kg (the quantity can be increased appropriately if spray coating)
Pack C:0-50 g (according to different viscosity demand )
2. Before Mixture, Keep weighted A&B into the water bath at 25±2℃ , then stir A to make metal slurry disperse uniformly by frequency mixer ,after A is fully evenly dispersed, reduce the agitating speed to 60r/min, and add B.
Add B to the stirring A slowly. At the moment, the barrel temperature will go up, when it reaches 35℃, startup refrigerating device to keep the barrel temperature constant at 35℃.
3.Add B to the stirring A slowly. At the moment ,the barrel temperature will go up,when it reaches 35℃, startup refrigerating device to keep the barrel temperature constant at 35℃.
4. Stir the mixture about 1~2 hours fast after B added, then add C. C should be powdered if lump exist.(The barrel temperature should not be lower than 30℃, otherwise C will not be dissolved sufficiently .)Then stir 12 hours continuously.
5. The coating should be filtrated by 100 mesh stainless steel screen before pouring into dip barrel.
6. Temperature control device should be equipped with dip barrel to keep the temperature of coating at 22±2℃.
(If temp. is too high, the paint is liable to deteriorate, and viscosity will be effected.) The coating should be stirred circularly to keep evenly dispersed.
7. Test density, PH, Temperature, Viscosity and Cr6+ content of coating every 8 hours if operate continuously.
Other chemicals such as any kinds of acid, alkali salt can not be mixed into coating, for these can activate Zn & Al plate to aging the coating.
Avoid irradiation of sunshine and ultraviolet ray for long time when operating, otherwise it will accelerate aging or polymerization of the coating .
It is very important to control the temperature of coating. If the temperature of coating changes when operating, it will effect the viscosity, then effec the coating quatity on workpiece. So the relations among temperature, viscosity and spinning process shoud be controlled well when coating.
The viscosity will be different if coating method is different. Choose low data if spray coating,and choose high data if dip spin coating.
|2||Coating method||Dip Spin & Spraying|
|5||Specific gravity||1.33±0.05( spraying)1.33±0.05(dip-spin coating)|
|6||Viscosity||According to operating demand.|